East Yacht Club is excited to be able to offer a uniquely Sydney experience, sailing on the magnificent harbour, which all should enjoy. Safety first and foremost is most important on the harbour. All persons on a vessel must obey the directions of all maritime authorities and comply with all maritime regulations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
East Yacht Club terms and conditions, effective 1 April 2017 and subject to change.
‘Company’ means East Yacht Club Pty Ltd and, where the context requires, its employees or agents.
‘Passenger’ means any person or persons who have purchased a valid ticket for a service provided by East Yacht Club Pty Ltd
‘Vessel’ means the sailing boat that East Yacht Club Pty Ltd has leased to provide the sailing tour to the passengers.
BOOKINGS, CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES AND REFUNDS
1. Payment in full is required at time of booking
2. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include Australian Goods and Services Tax.
3. Bookings can be cancelled or postponed if written notice is provided to East Yacht Club and confirmed by the company. Cancellations of postponements lodged more than 30 days prior to departure will receive a full refund. Cancellations or postponements received less than 30 days prior to arrival will result in the forfeiture of the full fee.
4. Bookings are transferable with prior written notice to the Company
5. No refunds will be available for passengers who do not show.
6. The vessel will sail in wet weather – tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if it looks like rain, it is all part of the adventure.
7. If adverse weather conditions are determined by East Yacht Club and the charter or sailing activity cannot proceed, there is no charge.
GENERAL TERMS OF CARRIAGE
1. Sailing tours are by nature subject to the risks and perils of cruising on waterways including loss, damage and injury arising out of or in connection with changing tidal and weather conditions and the navigation of other vessels. To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its related entities, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred.
2. This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions. By boarding the vessel, passengers declare to the company that they are in a fit and healthy state to undertake a recreational adventure activity of this nature.
3. By boarding the vessel, you agree to comply with all reasonable requests made by us and/or the skipper of the vessel.
4. Smoking is not permitted aboard the vessel
5. Black and dark soled shoes leave marks on the vessel and are not permitted. White soled shoes are suggested. A $100.00 cleaning fee is charged to the charterer for the removal of marks caused by footwear.
6. Passengers may be filmed/photographed during the cruise. East Yacht Club Pty Ltd reserves the right to use or reproduce such film/photos without notification, compensation or payment.
Privacy of our passengers is of utmost importance to East Yacht Club Pty Ltd and our policy complies with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Act 1998.
We only collect the personal information we need to safely provide our service and to promote our activities.